thunder

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 15:03:17 +0000, Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:

More pictures later - these for now.

This is the Lady Liz ready to leave the yard in Milwaukee.

http://www.swsports.org/images/LadyLiz.jpg

This is Lady Liz and her namesake.

http://www.swsports.org/images/namesake.jpg

More pictures and the story of the move later - got a ton of email and
other stuff to catch up on.

For now, the topsides were all redone, the interior was all redone with
new seat cushions and paint. The hull needs either paint or a good elbow
rubbing with Finesse-It. Don't know yet.

Stout little double-ender and with lifelines, unusual for a boat that
size. Pretty little boat, I like the lines. I wouldn't expect it to be
overly fast, but I would expect you could keep sailing when others are
tied to the dock. Nice boat.