DSK

Default OT Bush hatred

NOYB wrote:

Whoa. Hold on a minute. I thought you claimed to be a lifelong Republican
who just changed his stripes because you didn't like Bush? Your true colors
are showing here.

Your bad memory (or your penchant for telling outright lies) is showing here.

When did I ever claim to be a Republican at all, much less "lifelong?" I am a
conservative... an old fashioned ie *real* conservative. I have occasionally
voted Republican though.

Instead, BushCo has been a lone wolf and has gotten most of the rest of
the world angry at us.

Too ****ing bad for the rest of the world.

Yep, let's just nuke all the dirty little non-Americans and hole up in our
bunkers for a couple of generations. Wouldn't be much of a change for you,
you've already got your head in the sand.

The United States could inflict a military defeat on the combined forces of the
rest of the world, but we cannot fight several continents of dedicated
terrorists & suicide bombers. Nor would it be smart to try. The United States
cannot maintain it's economic position as a superpower without good trade
relations with most of the rest of the world. In short, telling the rest of the
world to go **** itself is a very stupid and short sighted tactic.

But hey, Republicans are supposed to be so great at foreign policy, I guess this
is just a sample...

DSK