basskisser

Default Usage of motoroil

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 4 Aug 2003 04:07:23 -0700,
(basskisser) wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message ...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message

Also, your
friends at work and a certified Chrysler mechanic friend of yours?

Or
were you just lying when you said you had friends? Probably.

Whatever. We DO have good laughs at your idiotic diatribes!

They're laughing AT you, not with you.

Really?

Yes, really.

From Saturn-

When and Why to Check Your Oil

Oil is the lifeblood of your engine, so it's very important that the proper
level and quality of oil be maintained in the engine at all times. Saturn
recommends that you check your oil level every time you stop for gas -- this
applies to both old and new engines because every engine consumes some
amount of oil even under normal conditions.

http://www.saturn.com/mysaturn/service/clinicsoil.jhtml

My car is using oil. Is this normal?

According to our Engineering Department, oil consumption of up to one quart
every 2,000 miles should be considered acceptable. If you think your Saturn
is consuming oil beyond this parameter, we encourage you to have your
servicing Saturn facility conduct an oil consumption test.

http://tinyurl.com/iqwm

Oh you effing IDIOT!!!! You CAN'T possibly be that dense, can you?
CONSUME, idiot....CONSUME!!! WHERE does it say it was BURNED???

Other than leaking oil, which is not normal, you haven't given any other
way for an engine to consume oil if it's not burned. We already know
that oil lost via the one example you tried, the exhaust valve stem
seal, IS burned. Care to try another?

Steve

Sure, vaporization. Now before you go off half cocked as usual, you
need to investigate.