Arthur Turner

Default Self-employment

After struggling with foreign exchange trading I have come to better understand the nuances, and the pitfall of exchange trading. It takes patience which I didn't have when I first started, but it has taught me that, with great results. I trade FX at 80% correct trades, combine with money management, it has been my sole source of income. Check out WWW.rocket-fx-trading.com and follow along.

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050822162922G8y3GoU2