Aleck

Hi guys,

The answer is much simpler than you might expect. If you were racing boys
then you would know that the twin foil is used to change a head sail size
whilst under way without loss of down time. i.e. hoist it inside the
existing head sail. Why don't they just reef?? I hear you say. Well you'd
spoil the leading edge into the wind with a bulky roll of sail. Me, I just
cruise with a single track roller reefing set up.

regards Aleck

"Gordon" wrote in message
Most jib systems have two slots for 2 sails. How many cruisers actually
use 2 jibs that often. Why don't the makers make single slot options
(besides Profurl)?
Gordon

--

Ask not for whom the terrorist bell tolls; it tolls for thee, and thee,

and
thee--for decent, innocent people everywhere.