Shawn Hirn

In article .com,
wrote:

Hi all,

I'm looking to schedule a day-long,
NON-whitewater (family & friends with kids along) kayaking trip
in the central/SW Pennsylvania or nearby West Virginia/MD area.

Basically a "canoe trip", using kayaks. Downstream.

I have an Amtrak-related question about whether we can take
the train back to DC at the end of our trip (see below).

Why not chip in to rent an SUV? That would probably be cheaper per
person than AMTRAK and offer you considerably more flexibility.

As for a recommendation on where to go kayaking, I suggest you post your
question on one of the outdoors groups and in pa.general.