RG

Default Boat Wash

"schwetty" wrote in message
om...
I am wondering if there is a product available to quickly remove the
"water spots" left on the gel coat after pulling out of the lake. Even
though I completely wipe my boat down after loading on the trailer, I
can't seem to get all the spotting off of the finish. I do put a fresh
coat of wax on in the spring and have used a product called Zing to
strip everything off, but I can't help but think there should be
something easier on the finish that hopefully wouldn't require a new
wax job in the middle of the summer. Any "favorite" products out
there?

This is what you're looking for. Spray it on, wipe it off, hard water spots
gone. Works really good.

http://www.duckyproducts.com/water_spot_remover.php