Doug Dotson

"Bill" wrote in message

Does anyone know of a link to a list of Ham and Marine SSB frequencies,
with information pertaining to use?

I am trying to find stuff that indicates what frequencies I should be
transmitting on for different purposes.

Thank

Bill

A good reference for Marine SSB freqs is a book called "Marine SSB for
Idi-Yachts". Silly name but a good book. Ham is a bit more complicated.
There are no real designated freqs for specific purposes other than code vs.
voice. There are alot of freqs that are used frequently by various nets such
as
the MMSN on 14.300 Mhz and others that are traditionally used for certain
purposes. The "ARRL Operators Manual" is a good
reference for this. I also came across a book called "Marine Amateur Radio"
by the US Power Squadrons but haven;t actually seen it.

Doug, k3qt
s/v Callista