Terry Spragg

L. M. Rappaport wrote:
I am using a SeaDoo Utopia 185 for fishing. Yeah, I know, wrong boat,
but it's what I have. I would like to add a bow mounted trolling
motor, but there is very little room to mount it and the bow isn't
flat. Has anyone done this or have suggestions as to how it might be
done? Thanks.
--

Larry
Email to rapp at lmr dot com

Get a 6 x 1 x 3/16" angle bracket at the hardware store. Open it
out a bit, and bolt it to the bow so part sticks up like a little
flagpole. Bolt a piece of wood to it so you can clamp on the motor.
Sit on the battery. Steer with your feet.

Terry K