rhys

On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 20:00:19 -0400, Larry wrote:

Paul L wrote in
:

Practical Sailor mag just did a writeup and test on the smaller
windlasses. The October issue will have tests on the mid-range
windlasses.

Paul
SV Jeorgia

Does it say "This windlass sucks! Don't buy this awful product!", or does
it say what boat magazines always say that every advertiser's, or potential
advertiser's products are just wonderful and you can't live without them?

Haven't read Practical Sailor, Larry? G They frequently condemn
companies outright by describing exactly how fast they went to rat****
when tested in the real world. They take zero advertising, which is
why I buy it. I don't always agree with them, but I haven't had a bum
steer yet in marine products.

R.