Doug Kanter

Default Not about boats.... *is* about newsreaders....

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

What exactly do you mean by "open a separate data file"? My goal is to

have
multiple accounts with messages from all of them downloading into the

same
inbox, while I don't have to touch the keyboard. Possible or not?

Well, Outlook does that...but that's not a feature of outlook I like. I
prefer the messages to dump into their own folders, but without my
intervention.

That's a piece of cake with Outlook or OE, Harry. You make a few simple
message rules which tell the program to move messages arriving for X account
into such-and-such a folder.