Don Johnson

Default Boat Wash

I ran out of hull cleaner and ended up using a tub and tile cleaner called
"Kaboom". It worked much better than the hull cleaner I'd been using. I've
used it for a while and it does a great job of removing water stains. It
hasn't seemed to have any adverse affect on the hull.

Don J.

"schwetty" wrote in message
om...
I am wondering if there is a product available to quickly remove the
"water spots" left on the gel coat after pulling out of the lake. Even
though I completely wipe my boat down after loading on the trailer, I
can't seem to get all the spotting off of the finish. I do put a fresh
coat of wax on in the spring and have used a product called Zing to
strip everything off, but I can't help but think there should be
something easier on the finish that hopefully wouldn't require a new
wax job in the middle of the summer. Any "favorite" products out
there?

thanks