Doug Kanter

Default Not about boats.... *is* about newsreaders....

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 06:51:59 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:
Does Agent permit multiple email accounts? I'd download and test it, but
that's always risky business in the Windows environment. "DLL Hell", as

it's
known to veterans.

Not that I'm aware of.

It's a very clean install with no reboot required or funny business in
the registry.

I installed it a couple of years back on another machine and was unable to
find anything in the help system about multiple mail accounts. Nothing on
the web site, and in a couple of newsgroups, other users had no clue. I
guess the answer is "no".