Yachtbroker

Default Internet connectivity

other options. www. kvh.com has mobile direc pc buts its very expensive. 5k
last time I looked and its only satellite download.

www. seatel.com seatel's new
wavecall 3000. This is the one I bought the phone works great but never did
get the touted internet 56k to work. probably will only I lost interest in
fiddling with it.
it would connect and quickly disconnect. they offer compression service as an
additional fee from global star.
I wanted it for bahamas cruising. ended up going ashore for needed weather maps
etc.
another option:
if you are doing only u.s. cruising and are you are fairly secure when you want
to connect you can... connect via cell uplink, and download with direcpc one
way.
now called direcway. the one way is the old system but works great for me. only
thing is you have to be sure your cell
phone connection will connect via analog connection. I am dailing up aol
through
direcpc as we speak. you can buy a used one way ssytem on ebay for cheap if you
look.

the mobile two sat system for RV's is called motosat see motosat.com
(I think) I called them and they absolutely refuse to install on a boat.

hope this helps.