Mika

Default Sunwind 311 or Comfortina 32 any good?

Have been looking for a sailboat in 30-32 ft range. Swedish Comfortina
32 or Sunwind 311 are good for motorsailing only, according to some
serious racing people I know. I´m more for cruising, and suppose
those racing people have very biased opininons. Any Comfortina or
Sunwind owners online? You happy with sailing properties of you boat?

regards,
Mike

Haluatko lähettää postia? Vaihda osoitteen
eka (vai oliko se toka?) numero viisi numeroon
kahdeksan. Sending e-mail? Change the first (or
maybe the second?) number five to number eight.