Joe

Default Usage of motoroil

From Saturn-

When and Why to Check Your Oil

Oil is the lifeblood of your engine, so it's very important that the

proper
level and quality of oil be maintained in the engine at all times.

Saturn
recommends that you check your oil level every time you stop for gas --

this
applies to both old and new engines because every engine consumes some
amount of oil even under normal conditions.

http://www.saturn.com/mysaturn/service/clinicsoil.jhtml

My car is using oil. Is this normal?

According to our Engineering Department, oil consumption of up to one

quart
every 2,000 miles should be considered acceptable. If you think your

Saturn
is consuming oil beyond this parameter, we encourage you to have your
servicing Saturn facility conduct an oil consumption test.

http://tinyurl.com/iqwm

Oh you effing IDIOT!!!! You CAN'T possibly be that dense, can you?
CONSUME, idiot....CONSUME!!! WHERE does it say it was BURNED???

Most normal people realize that consume = burn in an internal combustion
engine.
The oil in a engine is either consumed or it leaks out, nothing else.

Tell me DimDummy, are you still growing pot in the house?