Mr Wizzard

"roadburner" roadburner^at^comcast^dot^net wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 04:35:26 GMT, "Stanley Barthfarkle"
wrote:

If you accidentally launched without a drain plug and you pulled your
trailer up and away, could one be quick witted enough to start the engine
and accelerate away draining the water? Then put in a backup drain plug

from
the inside? Just a thought.

Dude, I never thought of that! Having survived
a plug-less launch, I'm a little less worked up
about the whole thing to where I'd feel confortable
with trying something like that. Problem for me is,
that with an I/O, its a little hard to get back in there
from the inside. I'm thinking that what is needed
is one of them 1/4 turn ball-valves with the long
handle on it. Plumb that up from the inside, and
fashon up a cable to open/close that sumbitch.

Regards,
roadburner