Harry Krause

Default Harry, did you go to the Seminar Series today?

NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

I had to drive over the West River south of Annapolis to get there, and
the river was frozen solid. First time I can recall *that* happening,
although I am sure it does happen from time to time. Rockhold Creek in
Deale was frozen, too. Miami better not be frozen over next month

during
my trip there.

You know the dates yet? You may want to get a charter for sailfish.

Word
is, they're knockin' 'em dead right now...especially off of Stuart.

Dunno
how things will be in another month, however.

End of the first week. I glommed onto an offshore charter for my one
free weekend day, and I hope to get out of Haulover Inlet for at least a
half-day during the week for some light tackle fishing. I have a new rod
and reel that has never seen the water. Nothing that special, just
another Shimano Calcutta 251 on a nice 7' Bass Pro Shops rod. I like the
251s...got another on a Shimano rod. I spool them up with Berkley

Fireline.

Saw a new line of Penns at the show today...spinning reels, a step up at
least from my brace of SS reels. Very nice stuff.

Which Penns? I like the Slammers, but don't own one...yet/ Is there another
new one?

I just got a Penn Formula 10KG. That's the 20 lb. conventional lever-drag
two speed. Awesome reel! And Made in the USA.

It was a Penn Slammer 240...a great light-line reel.

--
Email sent to is never read.