Harry Krause

Default Harry, did you go to the Seminar Series today?

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 16:41:30 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

NOYB wrote:

What did you think?

I left early. It wasn't nearly as good as the one I attended in Florida
many years ago. After George Poveromo introduced a couple of people, all
the presentations consisted of two different groups of four professional
guides, most from the area and one from New Jersey and another from the
Massachusets area,

Out of curiosity, who was the Massachusetts guy?

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT

I dunno. I'll see if his name is on any of scraps of paper in my "stuff"
bags. You know, he might have been a "New Joisey" guy...but the way he
was talking about stripers, it sounded like Massachusetts to me.

--
Email sent to is never read.