David Kemper

"urchaidh" wrote in message
oups.com...
Charlie wrote:
Why not just use the killfile? Block his posts from your newsreader and
you
never have to read them again!

I used to, but I'm reduced to google groups these days and I don't
think that's or option here.

I'm on a project with long builds at the moment so have odd times to
engage in a bit of trolling. Three of four years ago I would have
engaged in a bit of paddling chat, but there's not a lot of that going
on here.

Could that be because whenever some paddling chat starts, someone pops up to
suggest the poster moves (the conversation) to UKRGB?
On one hand people are encouraged not to post here, while on the other hand
people complain because the number of posts has declined.
If you want a vibrant group you need to make it so.

I'll get bored again and go away soon.

Bye then, don't slam the door on the way out.

David
Not a fan of google groups.