keith

Thanks everyone for the replies. I've now located some of the proper 2
part polyurethane foam on the net at a reasonable price and I will go
with that.

Keith

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 08:20:16 +1000, Bruce Nichol
wrote:

Goo'day,

On 11 Aug 2005 16:58:13 GMT, (William R.
Watt) wrote:

The short answer is "everything costs more at a chandlery".

Cosed cell builder's foam will absorb water after years of continuous
immersion. Foam can be dissolved with chemicals and replaced. Sorry I
don't know the name of the chemical but I've seen it done.

"Servisol"????

Regards,

Bruce Nichol
Talon Computer Services
ALBURY NSW Australia

http://www.taloncs.com.au

If it ain't broke, fix it until it is....