Steve

Default Internet connectivity

That is just what I'm doing this summer while onboard my boat in the Pac.
NW.

I'm using Verison 500 min., with free long distance and roaming plan..

I check my email and check the these news groups about 3 time a day and my
connect time is running about 2 to 4 min. each time.

I set up an new email account and ask everyone I exchange email with, to use
plain text only, no attachments, no html and please don't include the
message I had sent them.. (some people just don't understand how slow 14.4
kbs is..)

So far the spammers haven't discovered my new address (I'm not using it for
this NG response).

Since I'm anchoring offthe shoreline of some upscale homes, I'm thinking of
using a wireless card/reciever with some special antenna and connecting
through any Wi-Fi hub that I can find. (My son does that in the Bay Area all
the time.)

I'll let you-all know how that trick works out.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions