John H

Default Not about boats.... *is* about newsreaders....

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 12:34:51 -0500, Gene Kearns
wrote:

Agent has just released Version 2.0 Build 640 to the public. There
are significant improvements in this version, but it does not, yet,
incorporate many of the most desired (and promised) features. One of
the most significant features is enhanced message sorting and
threading. Personally, I find these changes quite useful in the
ongoing battle against -OT- in rec.boats.

General Information:
http://www.forteinc.com/agent/index.php

Information specific to 2.0...2.x:
http://www.forteinc.com/agent/roadmap.php

Thanks Gene. I have version 1.91 and now may upgrade to 1.93. Don't
know if I want to spend the bucks for 2.0, 'cause I've been very
pleased with 1.91.

Haven't had any trouble filtering those whom I want to filter. Usually
just the author's name works quite well.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!