John H

Default More jobless recovery

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 22:34:30 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

John H wrote:

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 20:31:38 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

John H wrote:

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 16:16:31 -0500, "John Gaquin"
wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

......Is that what you do, John? You
work for yourself?

Only for part of the year.

January through about early March, I work to pay for necessary and
worthwhile government functions; March through June I work to pay for
government waste, "entitlements" for whiners, education for non-citizen
illegal aliens, and a distinguished list of additional things to long to
list here; July and August (approximately) I work to pay for the socialized
medicine subsidies built into the med insurance premiums I pay for family
coverage; September through December I pretty much work for myself,
although my kids manage to grab a fair bit of it. :-)

You (and I) will have to plan on adding Sept and Oct to the "handout
list" if the dems get us socialized the way they'd like.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

What are you talking about, John? You draw a government pension. That's
about as socialized as it gets.

Except that I had to work for it. That's the big difference, Harry.
Now go back to sleep, you have nothing to contribute.

Work for it?

Read much?