RichG

Default boat thieves back in busiess insurance results

Thanks to this thread, I called my Nationwide agent. I asked if they offer
both Actual Cash Value and/or Replacement Cost coverage. They do NOT offer
Replacement Cost Coverage but offered to refer me to another company that
did. The bottom line is, most of us, even though we've been insuring things
for dozens of years, have no idea what coverage we really have or do not
have.

I had my neighbor's tree get hit by lightening a few years ago, It blew out
lots of electronic items in my summer cottage, even my computer/printer etc.
They covered most all of it up to the $4,000.00 or so limit of the policy. I
guess I was lucky, since the losses were pretty close to the policy limits.
RichG