Wayne.B

Default boat thieves back in busiess insurance results

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 13:10:07 GMT, "Capt Frank Hopkins"
wrote:

Let me say this to ALL. I would rather not STATE the name in case I decide
to take the issue to court.

I had a similar experience on a sailboat in another STATE and would
never FARM out my business to them again. It's my opinion that none
of the "STATES" do a good job with boat insurance. Much better to go
with a marine "all risks", "stated value" policy in my opinion. At
least you'll get an adjustor who knows something about boats and their
equipment.