Jere Lull

In article , Larry
wrote:

" wrote in
oups.com:

Have you ever looked at a "Practical Sailor?"

I'll take a look. I normally don't look at boat rags because they look
like sales brochures. You can hardly tell the "articles" from the
advertising in them. Just once I'd like to see one of them say,

"BAYLINER SUCKS!"

If Bayliner made a sailboat, they might ;-)

It's an expensive mag because there's no advertising, but I've saved far
more than its cost by not buying things that wouldn't have done what I
wanted.

And I have a few items (such as the Spade & Portabote) because they
found and tested them. Neither were available via the stores, so I'd not
have known they existed.

--
Jere Lull