Lew Hodgett

John Proctor wrote:

Speak for yourself Lew!

I'm 59 and I still get a kick out of learning new stuff.

A mere youngster.

I have to
preface this with the fact that I am an EE grad who worked in the IT
sector for 30+ years. But keeping up with new comms technology keeps you
young! Nothing like digital voice, OFDM modems et al. Hell in a couple
of years SSB could be going the way of Ancient Modulation even on HF!

SFWIW, the State of Ohio gave me a PE license a long time ago and as
long as I send them some money every year, it remains in tact.

Never had to use it, but it looked good hanging on the wall of my office.

Doing techie things was a way to feed the bull dog all those early
years, but today my horizons have broadened.

Today I learn less and less about more and more until someday I will
know absolutely nothing about everything.

Perhaps that day is closer than I thinkG.

Lew