Bill McKee wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Bill McKee wrote:
It looks like a Holly, but would have to have to look at the 351W I took
out
of the boat to tell you the make on the carb. Prestolite? You still do
not have a life?

Sure, Bill, I have a great life, now tell me, exactly what carb that
Holly, or Prestolite made had such a number as 300RS? By the way, the
number will be stamped on the carb, and sometimes also the venturi
size.
Here, take a look for yourself:

http://www.ponycarburetors.com/

Get a life, loser! Was an Autolite and the tag was an ID.

No, it wasn't. What did it ID, idiot? Model number 300RS was never,
ever used by Autolite. Look for yourself! the model number for that
particular autolite is on the carb. I need to get a life?? YOU are
arguing a point that you've been PROVEN wrong on, again.......