Harry Krause

Default More jobless recovery

John H wrote:
On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 20:33:09 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

John H wrote:

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 16:51:49 -0500, DSK wrote:

John H wrote:

You (and I) will have to plan on adding Sept and Oct to the "handout
list" if the dems get us socialized the way they'd like.

You mean "the dems" that recently ran up the biggest deficit in the shortest time
of any period in history?

DSK

If the dems try to give everything they're promising now, we've seen
nothing yet!

Let's see, free health care for all, free college for all, free drugs
for all, subsidized or free housing for all -- hell, we won't have to
work for anything, it'll all be free!

Isn't that why you joined the military? Free health care, free college,
free prescriptions, subsidized housing...such a deal...was it good for you?

I wasn't the son of a multi-millionaire, Harry, I was drafted.

Oh...how long did your period of conscription last, John?

--
Email sent to is never read.