Jere Lull

In article gU3Ke.6575$eR.6555@trndny04,
Brian Nystrom wrote:

Chris wrote:

So about about half an inch of the engine foundation has to go.
What is the best tool to cut really solid fiberglass, and how
do I do this? Any advice is appreciated.

My favorite tool for cutting fiberglass is a Fein Multimaster with a
carbide tile cutting disk. It cuts pretty quickly, it's easy to control,
It's very safe to use, you can hook a vac to it and the carbide cutter
doesn't get dull like steel tools will. The downside is that it's not
cheap, though once you have one, you'll find lots of other uses for it.

Hell, I just use any saw I have to hand. KISS!

--
Jere Lull