John Gaquin

Default More jobless recovery

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

......Is that what you do, John? You
work for yourself?

Only for part of the year.

January through about early March, I work to pay for necessary and
worthwhile government functions; March through June I work to pay for
government waste, "entitlements" for whiners, education for non-citizen
illegal aliens, and a distinguished list of additional things to long to
list here; July and August (approximately) I work to pay for the socialized
medicine subsidies built into the med insurance premiums I pay for family
coverage; September through December I pretty much work for myself,
although my kids manage to grab a fair bit of it. :-)