Short Wave Sportfishing

Default Anyone familiar with maritime law?

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 17:06:17 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

.. .

We also had a period of time where every day some church group sent
their parishioners out on evangelical "harvests". I finally got sick
of it, so I made up a pentagram in my woodshop and a friend of mine
machined a pentagram lead mold - I sacrificed some old lead jigs and
black powder bullets (get it - sacrificied?) and made up a pendant.
The next time callers were announced by the dogs, I grabbed the
pendant, put up the pentagram in the garage and even before they
started in, I asked if they could come back because I needed to
celebrate a black mass for Satan - would they like to attend?

It's been three years now - nary a one. :)

I like it! :-) You should've kept some loose black tea in the garage to
throw on them. They would've run away screaming.

That's for next time.

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT

"To the fisherman born there is nothing
so provoking of curiosity as a fishing rod
in a case."

Roland Pertwee, "The River God" (1928)