mickey

Any of the tools mentioned will work, but I'd try to find out what
caused the problem--unless you're sure this is a design flaw. you may
weaken the engine stringers, or if you may have bad engine mounts as
mentioned above, which may also be affecting your alignment. At any
rate, the one thing I wanted to add is, if you are using a power tool,
esp. if you are grinding, wear a tyvec-type overalls. You may sweat a
bit, but it sure beats the glass-itch. If you get glass itch,
alternate very hot and very cold water in the shower. It won't get rid
of it, but the scalding sensation will make you forget about it for a
spell.

good luck.

mickey