steamer

Tadeusz Jerzy Korsak wrote:
: Anyone have seen a photo of the submarine hatch with its lock wheel on the
: outside center?
: For me it is a swing transmission for remotely driving hatch locking pawl
: ring from the submarine interior in some kind of waterlock application.
: It is designed to fit into central part of the hatch hinge.
: Kind regards!
: Tadeusz
--If so it would have to be better made than the example I
have. One of the things I read about the bronze gear version is that it
can't take a large torque, which would seem to be a frequent
occurence in the hatch application..

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : My shop is open to
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : visiting dog-nitaries...