Tadeusz Jerzy Korsak

--Found this at a junkyard; although my application isn't likely
to be anywhere near water (except rain!), rumor has it this may be

nautical
in origin, but nobody seems to know the proper name for it or whether or

not
they might still be available somewhere. First three photos on this page:
http://www.nmpproducts.com/artcar0508.htm
--Any help appreciated,

Anyone have seen a photo of the submarine hatch with its lock wheel on the
outside center?
For me it is a swing transmission for remotely driving hatch locking pawl
ring from the submarine interior in some kind of waterlock application.
It is designed to fit into central part of the hatch hinge.
Kind regards!
Tadeusz