Larry

Rosalie B. wrote in
:

Depending on where you are, a mosquito net may not be adequate. You
may need something with a finer mesh to keep out no see ums.

grandma Rosalie

In Mosquito Bay just inside Ponce Inlet, Florida, the mosquitoes would
simply rip apart anything less than expanded steel with their teeth on the
way into your berth. The party boys I sail with insisted we stop at that
marina because it has a big outside bar with live music and chicks. I
ended up sleeping in the marina office on a table after the security guard
took pity on me, giving me a whole can of OFF so I could make it across the
parking lot with my 9,382 mosquitoes in hot pursuit.

The mosquitoes that had already eaten me were trapped INSIDE the expensive
screens in the forward hatch of the V-berth. They just wanted to get out
so there'd be more room in the compartment for the next wave that hadn't
eaten me, yet....

--
Larry