Gordon

Change the fluid!!!!!!!!

Gordon

wrote in message
I have a 1:1 Velvet Drive Transmission. What are the little holes with
plugs on the casing with a little arrow pointing to them? Are these spots
for lubrication beyond the transmission oil?

Are there any external adjustments that can be made to these

transmissions?
Last year I was experiencing some minor prop spins when it was in neutral.
Yesterday, with a fresh rebuilt engine, the thing was spinning like mad in
neutral. Realize, this was on land with no load (prop shaft not even
connected). I'm not sure if I simply needed to knock it into forward and
reverse a few times. It's possible the clutch was maybe a little sticky
from no use for 12+ months?

Thanks -
Doug