Don Freeman

"Grumman-581" wrote in message
news:aEXHe.214789$_o.145184@attbi_s71...
"Don Freeman" wrote in message
I (as a bicyclist) am not producing the stress on the highways that an

SUV
(or any other vehicle of significant weight) causes which necessitate the
repairs that road use taxes are earmarked for.

Awh, hell, ya' don't think you put stress on the road when you and your
bike
are ground into the pavement by the cell-phone-talkin' soccer mom in her
SUV?

I suppose I will get sent a bill, after all she (and the BMW driving male
working his PDA) has the right to drive without being impeded by other users
of the road. Or at least that's the way it seems.

I have had my life threatened many more times by these types then by drunken
drivers.