Capt. Rob

How much bigger than Alien is a Kirie Elite 326?

rusty redcloud

Hi, Redcloud...
Only a foot, but it's a 1990. The interior is much larger and the aft
cabin is perfect. All three cabin sections are nicely airconditioned
and I believe she's quite a bit faster than the C&C 32. Her hull is
pretty, but the cabin trunk is very Eurotech...not sweet to my eyes.
But with her other attributes and sailing ability she might be just the

ticket for around 50K. I've been told that the Kirie's are a step above

Beneteau, Jenneau and so on, but I'd like more info. Kirie's seem to
have a good rep for performance and light air work that could make it a

good pick for the LIS.
That said, we're also looking at C&C 37 CB, Beneteau 35s5, J37 next
week. The Kirie is a dark horse, but I have an open mind. You can see
the Kirie interior he

http://www.yachting.qc.ca/puces/Phot.../050222_2b.jpg

RB