Harry Krause

Default OT Bush hatred

NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
-

My comment stands. Your Little Business group is full of glowing
references to Saint Dubya the Dumb. Naturally, it would have an opposite
opinion of the Democratic front-runner.

No, not naturally. You're making stupid-ass assumptions again...without
checking the facts. NFIB asks its 600,000 members to vote on what issues
are most important to small businesses. It then takes the results of those
surveys and lobbies Congress to pass legislation that would help small
business. Each member of Congress then votes on the issues...and NFIB keeps
track of who votes for what.

There are plenty of Democrats with positive (50% or better)
ratings...meaning they agree with NFIB.

Dianne Feinstein scored a 50%
Zell Miller score a 75%
John Breaux scored a 63%
Mary Landrieu scored a 75%
Max Baucus scored a 75%
Ben Nelson scored a 63%
Tim Johnson scored a 50%
James Jeffords (I) scored a 63% (scored an 83% in the 106th Congress before
he left the Republican party)

NFIB's "glowing references" are only given when a government official
acts/votes in a way that supports small business...and that simply doesn't
describe the vast majority of democrats.

It doesn't mean "they" agreed with your group. It means your group
agreed with their positions.

--
Email sent to is never read.