K Offit

In article .com,
urchaidh
wrote:

Pretentious, moi? Puerile, certainly. But let me assure you that my
indignation is not feigned. You are a cancer on this newsgroup. You
attached yourself to it and killed it.

Steady on, no-one can kill a NG unless you let them!

Allan has given me some useful advice on this NG over recent years for which
I am grateful. I don't mind him airing his views, I may not always agree,
but I would defend his right to free speech.

And just think what the alternative would be to a Usenet NG: A moderated,
web based forum for right thinking canoeists, with adverts on the top of the
page and any real debate suppressed as it may hurt sales figures.

By accusing Allan of having 'killed' the NG you sound like a right drama
queen.

Kam