urchaidh

Allan Bennett wrote:
In article .com, urchaidh
wrote:
If you haven't got anything sensible to contribute, please just go away.

You hypocrite. You've said almost nothing that could be considered
sensible since the sad day you arrived here yet show no signs off
following your own advice and going away.

The issues raised in my posting are of a very serious nature including Child
Protection and natural justice

If that is the case, why is the only place we hear about these issues
in your repetitive posting to this newsgroup? It's been years since you
first started flooding this newsgroup with your nonsenses, if there
were any substance to your accusations would you not have made some
progress by now?

If there are serious child protection issues why are the authorities -
the police or social services - not investigating? Or does your
paranoia extend to thinking that the whole world is against David
Train? Maybe the police are in the pockets of the BCU driven new world
order. Or maybe you're talking rubbish.

Come to think of it, why do we never here from David Train, are you his
official mouthpiece as well as his self appointed arsehole?

What about the press? Surely some national or local rag would be
interested in this if the BCU, a publicly funded NGB, are as corrupt as
you suggest. Had any luck there?

I did read what you had to say when you first started posting. I even
went so far as to contact the BCU when you made your child abuse
allegations against a named individual in June 2002. I was satisfied
with the reply I received, but here we are *three years* on and you're
still talking the same pish.

Face it Allan, even if you had a point, preaching to a dozen
individuals in an obscure paddling newsgroup will achieve nothing. It
obviously hasn't worked in the three or four years you've been trying.

Why no police?
Why no social services?
Why no other investigations?

and we could do without your puerile and pretentious, copy-cat feigned
indignation.

Pretentious, moi? Puerile, certainly. But let me assure you that my
indignation is not feigned. You are a cancer on this newsgroup. You
attached yourself to it and killed it.