Harry Krause

Default Smart democrat views on the election choices

Calif Bill wrote:

I actually read it in my paper this morning. Had to look on the Heralds
site for posting. I like Dean better than the others, except I still like
Liberman. Even though he lost credibility with the Gore run. Edwards looks
more presidential. Kerry reminds me of another Dole.
Bill

I like Joe Lieberman as a person and as a politician, but not as a
Presidential possibility. Too conservative on social issues.

Edwards may well be the VP candidate; I'd prefer him to Clark, because
Edwards is a more interesting speaker than Clark. Clark is dull.

Kerry and Edwards may make a good match, although I really don't know if
Edwards has what it takes to carry any southern states for the ticket,
if Kerry's appeal is not broad enough.

Still, the dislike of Bush is growing every day, even among Republicans.

--
Email sent to is never read.