Short Wave Sportfishing

Default Freshwater Bassboat in Sal****er

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 16:00:07 GMT, "RichG"
wrote:

Thanks for the short course.

After searching and reading about anodes on another site, it seems like the
smartest and simplest reaction to this issue is to replace my present salt
water anode with a freshwater anode. Once she gets to Wisconsin...I"M NOT
going to tow her back here to Texas!

RichG
http://groups.msn.com/CarolinaSkiffOwners

That's the best thing to do - that way there's no messing around.

Actually, to save yourself some money, you can clean the old zincs
until you get to new metal - save you a few bucks and gain some time
if necessary.

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT

"To the fisherman born there is nothing
so provoking of curiosity as a fishing rod
in a case."

Roland Pertwee, "The River God" (1928)