Peter Clinch

urchaidh wrote:

you tedious little troll.

Point of order: trolls post deliberately inflammatory nonsense purely to
get a reaction. While I would agree that Allan's posts of nefarious
goings-on at BCU Central are indeed tedious, I think that's possibly[1]
more the BCU's fault than his. Messengers should only be blamed if you
can demonstrate they have an unsubstantiated grudge, and you need to
substantiate "unsubstantiated".

Pete.

[1] I don't know for sure. I'm not really in a position where the BCU
provide anything much I want or need, so I'm not a member. If I was,
especially ion a competitive discipline, I would at least take Allan's
posts as a reason to do a bit of investigation into exactly what they're
up to. Having recently clapped eyes on the LTDP at a pal's house I'm
not inspired as to how many Clues they have.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK