Jim Richardson

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 19:06:47 GMT,
Bruce in Alaska wrote:
In article ,
Brian Whatcott wrote:

Oh, I feel such a dud, not even knowing trhat your anonymous buddy is
in fact a big man on the radio waves in Alaska.

Oh, I feel so bad.
Still, I *can* spell. Does that count?
:-)

Brian W

and what makes you thnk he is "My Buddy"....... I just happen to
have worked with him, 35 years ago, at Northern Radio Co. He
was more than compitant then, and still compitant now, well as long as
you take into account that he may be having "Senior Moments" these days.

as for your spelling..... quote from above...."knowing trhat your"

Just what word is that in the middle there? Does "thrat" count?

Bruce in alaska

Probably about as much as a competent speller would think... absent any
"senior moments"

"Microsoft Wheel. Now with 8 sides for a smoother ride."
-- The Ghost in the Machine, in COLA