KMAN

in article , NYC XYZ at
wrote on 8/1/05 12:06 AM:

Chicago Paddling-Fishing wrote:

If someone was bearing down on me... my strobe would be on, and I'd make some
motion...

That's quite besides the point...if it were you, I suppose you'd pray,
too -- geez, why didn't I think of that!

If they didn't see, they didn't see. Don't think waving would have
helped.

Finally. I was trying to get you to this days ago!

They didn't see you.

Your only option is therefore to find ways to make yourself more seen.
Ranting and raving about whether or not the police boat should have been
there doing what it was doing is not going to do a thing about ensuring your
future safety.