John Gaquin

Default OT Bush hatred

"NOYB" wrote in message news:x0uUb.11106
Kerry is a flat-out liar. And that accusation can be supported by his
voting history. For instance, he says he's a champion for small business.
Yet, the National Federation for Independent Business shows him to be one

of
the nations worst "guardians" of small business. In the 106th Congress,

he
voted against legislation supported by the NFIB almost 84% of the time.

In
the 107th Congress, he voted against NFIB-supported legislation 75% of the
time. This is despite his website claim that "As Chairman of the U.S.
Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship, I have fought to
provide small businesses in Massachusetts and across the country greater
access to capital, increased access to business counseling and training,
better access to government contracts, tax relief from capital gains and
estate taxes, and relief from federal regulations."
Bull****!

Ref my post above, wherein I pointed out..."If you compare the voting
records of our two Senators on significant legislation over the past 15
years or so, you find (ironically, to some)
that John Kerry is to the left of Ted Kennedy."