swatcop

Default Gasparilla Parade

"bb" wrote in message
On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 00:56:02 GMT, "swatcop"
wrote:

Well, if any of you are going to be attending the Gasparilla Parade in

Tampa
Bay this Saturday I'll be one of the marine units floating around

escorting
the pirate ship.

Looks like a crappy day for Gasparilla. Nothing like up north, but
still looks to be blowing, raining and cooler. Enjoy it and good
luck.

bb

Yeah, I just watched the weather last night. I've heard rumor that they've
even considered postponing the event. If not, I guess it'll make for an
interesting (and wet) day.
--
swatcop

"If it wasn't for stupid people I'd be unemployed."